The Way of Questions
This workshop is based on the notion that when we want a better life, better work, teams and organizations, it will come about because we operate from good rather than mindless questions. Mindless questions evoke feelings of frustration, anxiety, helplessness, isolation, reactivity and pessimism. Good questions evoke feelings of agency, optimism, curiosity, contribution, focus, passion and engagement.
In this experiential workshop, people learn how to:
- Identify the questions that currently shape their reality
- Leverage inspiring stories to shape good questions that empower them
- Shift from mindless questions that frustrate to good questions that engage
- Translate desire statements into good questions
- Create good questions to transform areas of challenge